Wednesday 10 August 2011

Discovering Johnette Taylor

                                                Johnette Taylor


Hello!
 My name is Johnette’ Taylor and I’m an accessories designer from California. I have been living, studying and working in London since 2002. I  had attented a Degree in Accessory Design at London College of Fashion, and also a Womenswear degree from FIDM in Los Angeles.
After graduating from LCF I’ve taken on many internship to gain some hands on experience.
Now i’m jumping into the world of being a sole trader. 
My company is call nette' (net-ta) and I produce hand crafted leather goods.Nette' began trading to the public in 2010, offering leather accessories such as; small leather goods, hand bags, and travel bags. The products are designed and produced by me in my studio in East London.
 My aim is to create products that are made with quality hardware, genuine leather and passionate craftmenship. 




No comments:

Post a Comment